Monday, September 1, 2008

Sweet Repentance!

At last...an update! I'll try to make this efficient for you! Here are some pictures of our family vacation to Kirtland. Elijah was so excited about the HOtel (that's how he pronounces it!) and he just loved it! We started out in Kirtland and then visited Phil's sister Amy in Michigan. Enjoy the slide show!






And here are some pictures of the boys!













































Last week I went with the boys to Michigan again for Elise's baptism. It was neat for me to see Elijah watch someone he loves be baptized. There was a sweet feeling in their home all day. We also got to hang out with Uncle Eldon and Aunt Brooke while we were there, but I didn't get a picture! :(

2 comments:

Melissa: said...

Those cute boys, they both already look older- Gah!

A cute family all together! Looks like a fun trip.

literaqueen said...

I love Kirtland! And waffles sound good . . .