Yay Phil!!! It'll be cake, CAKE I tell ya!Good luck, you are in our prayers!
Good luck Phil!! Hi, friends how are you? Cute pictures of your little boys! When can I come see you guys?
I know he'll do great!P.S. Go Mary, Go Mary, Go!!!
So will there be a post-test celebration? I hope so!
So Mary - Congrats on getting under 109 - you are doing FANTASTIC and I am very proud of you. It is so hard - and you are doing it! love ya!
i meant 190 :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay Phil!!! It'll be cake, CAKE I tell ya!
Good luck, you are in our prayers!
Good luck Phil!! Hi, friends how are you? Cute pictures of your little boys! When can I come see you guys?
I know he'll do great!
P.S. Go Mary, Go Mary, Go!!!
So will there be a post-test celebration? I hope so!
So Mary - Congrats on getting under 109 - you are doing FANTASTIC and I am very proud of you. It is so hard - and you are doing it! love ya!
i meant 190 :)
Post a Comment