Recently my friend Kim asked me if Caleb had giggled yet. "Sure he has" I said, because he coos when he smiles sometimes. But I was wrong! THIS is a giggle:
Here are some other cute photos of him:
Then yesterday Elijah was "helping" me with the dishes. Well, he was having so much fun, I just moved on to other things and let him play. Then I realized he was actually getting the dishes clean! All I did once he was done was make sure all the soap was rinsed. Just watch! He didn't know I was taking video of him.
And last of all, I'm getting glasses! Kim (same one--such a great friend!) suggested I do a poll and ask for all of your help in decided which pair to get! So, please vote! The poll is in the side bar. Here are the different options:
A) Lots of frame
B) Some frame
C) No Frame
And what about Elijah? He wanted to try some on, too. Doesn't he look cute? Somehow it reminded me of Harry Potter! Good thing he looks so cute because he will probably need them soon!





14 comments:
Gotta love baby giggles!! So sweet. I think Frame A is my favorite on you, followed closely by Frame B.
Your kids are so cute! Both of those videos made me laugh, they're so cute. I also agree that frame A is probably the best choice, they're sizzle'n and you look hot!
What delightfully cheerful and helpful children you have! Would Elijah wan to come do some of my dishes?
Awwwww! Isn't that just the greatest sound ever? What a sweet little guy!
I love that video of Caleb! His so cute, and I think I like frame A the best. They are cute glasses
Happy late birthday to Phillip!!! Your boys are so cute!! Elijah is such a good helper...I couldn't believe he was actually washing them I'm very impressed. Caleb is a cutie and I love the giggle. I like Frame B then Frame A however you are so pretty that they all look good on you.
I missed my Elijah time after church! Whenever he gets glasses, he needs the darker frames- very cute!
I say either a or c!!! =)
1. That is too precious, Calebs little laugh, I'm so glad you recorded it!
2. My favorite thing about Elijah doing the dishes: E standing on his tippy toes and How careful he is not to make a huge mess! Sweet boy!
3. I prefer A chunky frames, so cute. Or c is cute too, but I like A the best ;)
Love you.
I LOVE the A frames. They are AWEsome!!!!! I love that little video of Caleb, yeah for giggles. ya know, Grant has barely giggled, not for very long and only once or twice but it is just so sweet.
Laurie, Monica, and Barbara are all voting for frame A LOVE YA
HIYA!!! I don't know if you saw my other comment somewhere on this blog... but I'll repeat.
You definitely were the coolest companion ever. I don't think I had as much fun serving the Lord with anyone else.
Sooooo glad you go to church with my cousin.
And in response to this blog... Caleb and Elijah are adorable!!! and I like A glasses the best and C glasses second best.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's my favorite when they start to laugh. What an adorable boy. Speaking of adorable, Caleb is such a good helper! Hopefully it lasts, cherish every minute! ;)
I think I like C and A frames best.
Elijah looks really cute in glasses. We just ordered Parker some glasses. Unfortunately he has followed his mother's genetics in more than just looks and will have glasses at two. Oh well, kids looks so cute in glasses.
Post a Comment