TekNOLawGEE
is so good to me
that I cant believe
it's so hard for me
to update my blog
without any delay
please do forgive me
thats what I pray
this poem's a stretch
but that's cuz I'm beat
so it's all you get
for your little treat
The End
-Composed by my hilarious deliquent-blogger-too brother. I'm so lazy at blogging, I didn't even write my own excuse!
August 2024
4 weeks ago





4 comments:
That is hilarious, but I'm not falling for ANY excuses!! I want updates!!
Well, I know how it is. Taking care of kids nonstop is pretty exhausting. I did notice that you have a new family picture up though. It looks great! I love that Caleb is kind of smiling in it. Love you guys!
Haha, very nice...at least you apologized. I would still love to see some pictures when you get a chance, i'm sure Caleb is growing like crazy!
You can at least write your OWN bad poem . . . time to repent of the lazy blogging!
Your doing better than me, but I did just post. Enjoyed talking to you the other day.
Post a Comment