Friday, September 19, 2008

Gymnastics and Happy Findings!

Check him out:



Don't you love the rap music in the background? Elijah is totally adorable. When we got there this morning, he just wanted me to hold him...he didn't want to do gymnastics. He even told me he wanted to "get in the car and drive home." Well, as you can see, he got over it!


And here is Caleb at gymnatics:



And finally, I LOVE THE BLOGGING WORLD! I have recently found a few of the most FABULOUS people from my past, and I am so thrilled to catch up and keep in touch! Blogging is seriously so cool!

11 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Elijah is just the cutest!! That brings back memories of Eliza taking gymnastics. Elijah looks like he's grown a couple inches. Crazy!! Miss you guys!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Holy Crap!!! I'm so glad you live near my cousin. I honestly have been recently thinking how amazing it was to be your hija. I miss you soooooooo much.

It looks like you are a very busy mommy. How is your voice doing? You still sing a lot right? :) What are you up to?

Hooray.

Best day ever!

love love love you,

Meridth

Dream come true said...

Heather has gage in gymnastics and he loves it!

McArthur Family said...

I loved how each time he fell off, he got right back on in the exact same spot! How honest and precise! Way to go Elijah!

Katie Bergeson said...

That was so cute, I couldn't help but smile the whole time! He's getting so big, can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

I love that Elijah kept trying every time he fell off. What a great lesson in endurance. That and he's so incredibly cute!

Emy5 said...

Way to go Elijah! Did the babe sleep right through. Both so cute!

dave&abby johnson family said...

How fun! I didn't even know they had something like that here! Way to go Elijah!

Jen said...

It looks like Elijah is having a lot of fun. Your boys are sure growing up!

CaGeSJaMToo (aka Sam) said...

I love how he stepped on every bean bag. Way cute. My two older ones enjoyed gymnastics there too. Have fun!

Erica said...

I'm so happy I found you, too, friend. Now we can keep in better touch :) Looks like you're a great mommy.