(Today is not Phil's bday, but it is close. I posted today because our blog is not private and I didn't want to give out info!)
HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
28 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU:
Your sincere effort to always do your best
That you whistle
Your smell
Your contagious smile
Your manly shoulders
Your obvious desire to impress me and make me laugh
The way to teach our sons
Your incredible work ethic
Your desire to obey the Lord
Your desire to serve the Lord
That you love to have fun as a family
That you seek guidance for our children
That you aren't afraid of hard things
That you tease me (I admit that I love it!)
Your love of gardening
Your love of scouts
Your amazing neck massages
Your love of a good long walk
Your deep, loud voice
Your support in my goals and desires
That you live by principles
Your strong, warm, protective hug
Your discipline
The way you play with our boys
Your selflessness
Your strong, hard working, service giving, handsome hands
The way you let me be the princess
Your desire to help others
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






9 comments:
Mary! I'm so glad to be back in touch and that you have a blog! Your family is beautiful. I am so happy for you. You deserve all the best! Love you!
Awesome post. Happy Birthday Phillip! You are pretty great!
Happy Birthday Phillip! I love how your wife adores you and your fabulous qualities!
Happy Birthday Philip, hope you have a wonderful day!
If only we could be there to help celebrate with you guys!! Hope you have a great Birthday Phil!! We love you guys!
Mary, you are so cute. Tell Phil Happy Birthday for us and good luck on his test! Ps We still have to go camping and soon.
Happy Birthday Phil!!! You are so great - I miss you and Mary and can't wait to see you guys again and introduce the Calebs!! :)
Happy Birthday, Phil!
I agree, Phil Rocks!!! Hope you're staying busy. I miss seeing you around MEB at the U.
Post a Comment