Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

Four things I love about my husband
1. His whistle
2. His manly, loud voice
3. He's such a hard worker!
4. His testimony

4 movies you would watch more than once
1. Dan In Real Life
2. Pride and Prejudice (kiera knightly version)
3. Singing in the Rain
4. Horton Hears a Who

4 tv shows I watch
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Sesame Street
3. Super Y
4. Sid the Science Kid, need I go on?

4 places I have been
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Austria
4. Germany

4 places I 'd like to go
1. Home
2. Hawaii
3. Hawaii
4. Hawaii

4 people who e-mail me regularly
1. RS President
2. My parents in law
3. Barack Obama site
4. Ebay, telling me auctions are about to end!

4 things I look forward to in the next year
1. Going home!
2. Jonny's, Amy's, and Brooke's babies!
3. Achieveing my goal to weigh 135!
4. Getting through second year Med School!

4 people I TAG
1. Doni Felt
2. Kim Walker
3. Jami Jackson
4. Melissa Carter

6 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Loved reading that! You are just so fun Mary. I can't wait to see you guys in Dec. Oh, I talked to Jon about family pictures and he said he would love to do it.

Jami Jackson said...

I forgot to comment that Caleb's giggle is sure cute. I love when I can get my little guy to belly laugh!

D said...

Dude, I can't put that on my blog. I'll e-mail it to you though. :)

Anonymous said...

So when are we going running . . .?

dave&abby johnson family said...

CUTE! and I too love Sesame street. Have you seen the new clip of them making fun of Highschool musical? They call it pre school musical and it is HILARIOUS!

Rob said...

Just stopping by to say hi and see your cute family. Hope to see you soon so Phil and I can talk nerdy to eachother.