Today is DAY 1 of our "Lose 10 Pounds in 50 Days" challenge! I am so excited that a couple more people joined us! WOOHOO! Day 50 is March 20, so we can do it! Every one of us! Good luck everyone!
Official List:
1. Mom
2. Melissa
3. Laurie
4. Jen
5. Kim
6. Brianna
7. Abby
August 2024
4 weeks ago





16 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited. And a little nervous (is that weird?)
I only wish I had looked at your blog BEFORE eating the pizza for breakfast.
Here we go, wahoo!
YAY! I just registered and it motivated me to get ready for the gym. I am with melissa I ate one of those huge sugary costco muffins for breakfast I think I could have done without that!
Oh, I am so a cheer leader in this race. Mary, I want YOU to win!
Make that 3 of us who wish we would have looked at the blog before what we ate today. Good luck to everyone!
Hey Mary,
Phil told me you were sick. :( I hope you get feeling better soon and call me if you need anything, actually scratch that, I will call YOU! ( you'd never ask anyone, being the sweet Mary that you are). Feel better soon.
Hey Mary, is it too late to join? I could use some motivation, too.
Rebecca, Come on in! I think we'll have to leave the 50th day on the 20th of March though, is that okay? BTW, I don't recognize your last name...are you the Rebecca from Phil's class?
PS everyone...I caught the flu and purged everything I consumed in a day in only a few hours....hence the rapid decline in weight there....yikes! Effective, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone!
Yes, I'm Phillip's classmate. Maybe that explains why there's not much time for exercise. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and report in.
118.0 - Before you're like, what? I have to say that when I got married I was just over 100. Fast forward six years, two babies, and 18 months of med school and I no longer fit into the suit worn at my med school interview when I was four months pregnant w/ Isaac. It's no fun having to retire old clothes! BTW, Phillip told me you like the Biggest Loser. Want to watch it together? Give me a call, and maybe the boys can have a playdate tomorrow night while we drink water and eat salad!
BTW- 147.8 is my starting weight.
Congrats on the weight loss so far Mary. Your little chart on the side is impressive. I really do admire you for sticking to it. I am never very good at things like that. Good luck with the 10 pounds in 50 days. I am sure you'll be able to do it.
Hey Mary, Let me be on the list too, please. I've been working on being healthy for a couple weeks now, and I'll work toward the same Day 50 as everyone else:).Way to motivate us all to be more healthy:).
I am struggling and seriously need to get my but in gear!I was doing great until the challenge began! My starting weight is 155 so I WILL be down to at least 145 by March 20th
Okay, Mary, when are we going running?
Valentine's Day hasn't helped my progress! Nor has fast food... What are some of the things you do that work? I've done pretty well so far (I lost five pounds!) but then the scale has me a couple pounds heavier today after a Taco Bell run last night and myriad chocolates from my kind husband. So what are your methods?
Come on girls we can do it. Don't let me give up!
Post a Comment