Those are too cute! We have really missed those cute babies and Ayslin was so excited to see Elijah at church the other day. I don't have my phone (I left it in Salt Lake) so I haven't really been able to call anyone, but I would love to get our kiddos together soon.
5 comments:
Oh I miss those boys! soooo cute!
Miss you too!
Love you!
M
It was so fun being part of Elijah's first scooter experience! And I can see the little engineer's brain working overtime with Caleb!
They are so sweet and precious and there was still a little diaper in the bathroom pail when we did the trash and it bout made me cry again!
Love you all. Mom
so cute mary! Your boys are growing so fast! You look great by the way it was fun seeing you at the wedding
Caleb is thinking SO HARD as he's maneuvering those train track pieces- cute! And I like the soundtrack behind his thinking . . .
Those are too cute! We have really missed those cute babies and Ayslin was so excited to see Elijah at church the other day. I don't have my phone (I left it in Salt Lake) so I haven't really been able to call anyone, but I would love to get our kiddos together soon.
Post a Comment