Oh, I'm so glad we made your highlight list for Christmas. We LOVED seeing you guys and already miss you.I love Elijah saying, "No because I'm really cold". Too cute!
Your family is so beautiful!
Phil--This is Kat Lloyd from Madrigals. We are trying to get everyone's contact info, if you would like to give that to me please email me at d_kgibson@yahoo.com. Glad to hear all is well with you!!
Welcome back! I'm jealous you got to be with the Jacksons, but in a happy way. I need to come over and play trains with Elijah, I think.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad we made your highlight list for Christmas. We LOVED seeing you guys and already miss you.
I love Elijah saying, "No because I'm really cold". Too cute!
Your family is so beautiful!
Phil--This is Kat Lloyd from Madrigals. We are trying to get everyone's contact info, if you would like to give that to me please email me at d_kgibson@yahoo.com. Glad to hear all is well with you!!
Welcome back! I'm jealous you got to be with the Jacksons, but in a happy way. I need to come over and play trains with Elijah, I think.
Post a Comment