Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Almost There

Hello! For those of you who have committed to the 10 pounds in 50 days challenge, get ready! I weighed in at 170.8 this morning, so in the next couple of days our challenge will begin! If you are trying to decided whether or not to join us, there is still time until the challenge begins! Thanks everyone for your support in this! So far, here is our group (and the order in which they signed up):

1. Mom
2. Melissa C.
3. Laurie W.
4. Jen A.
5. Kim W.

Are you joining us Tara? Abby? Julia? I have talked with each of you a little about it...whatya say? Anyone else?

4 comments:

lynette said...

Maybe I'll get a good start in Hawaii. (Or maybe I'll do what I did one my one and only visit--which was have macadamia ice cream EVERY DAY!)

Anonymous said...

Mary, I think it is a great idea. Count me in. Brianna

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh alright, I am in. So what happens if I lose?

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh alright, I am in. So what happens if I lose?