Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 18

Hey team (and cheering fans)! From all the comments, it seems many of us aren't doing as well as we'd like! You can just see my weight chart to know that so far, any one of you could win the $50! No one give up! Let us all know how you're doing!

10 comments:

Tatum Wheeler said...

i was down 4 but today i am up one!I am feeling competitive and plan on winning this thing. i even assembled my new jogging stroller today!

Jen said...

I've been extremely good about exercising, but only moderately consciencious about what I eat. I have lost three pounds so far. I'm determined to stay disciplined. Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous said...

You guys should all check out my blog. I haven't been on much lately so I didn't know you were doing this till just now but you should really try turbo jam. IT WORKS! Good luck everyone!!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

It started out really well. I lost five, but those persnickety peanut butter/chocolate bars Doug left home all day yesterday (and Valentine's Day delights) brought me back up a couple pounds! Oh, sugar, why doest this to me?

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Hey there:). I went private on my blog and I'm not sure if I added you. If you'd like to keep viewing my blog and I haven't added you yet, please send me your email at tara40bowen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you to try it!! It's so much fun-and it's a plus that it works! And that sand thing makes more sense now, thanks!!

Jen said...

So I decided this "moderately conscientious" about my calorie content wasn't working very well. I decided to be really good about figuring out my calorie intake on Gyminee so that I can be sure to consume a lot less than I burn. If anyone wants to be my buddy on Gyminee I'd love it. I'm jenpratt from Ogden, Utah.

The Terrell Family said...

Hey Mary! Good luck with your March Madness plans. I'm rooting for you!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Mary, you're kicking butt! Read my latest entry to see how well I'm doing...:)

dave&abby johnson family said...

You are cute my friend! You are my hero!!!