Number One: Good Dad!
Phillip set this up one morning when Elijah and I slept in. Elijah's favorite bear is bearing a piece of gum...a very special and exciting treat for Elijah. Isn't that note the cutest? I especially like the translated side!
Number Two: So Sad!

Our beloved neighbors and friends that have lived next door to us since we moved to West Virginia moved away last week! THEY TOTALLY ROCK and we have been missing them so much! They are back in Utah, and we hope to stay friends forever!
Number Three: Maybe Bad?
Gee, the more I read about this...the less "maybe" there is about it! Our baby is in a breech postition. I am 36 weeks pregnant, so hopefully he will/has turned. I go to the doctor tomorrow, so here's hoping! Please pray that he will turn. We could use all the faith in the world!




5 comments:
Phillip is such a good dad! Scary about the breech baby, keep us informed. One of my neighbors just had a c-section cause her baby was breech, but all went well and she and baby are doing fine! Sorry i've been missing from your comments for a while, life gets a little crazy sometimes! How are you feeling? How many days? Give us a good belly picture!
You guys are just so cute! I can't wait to see and meet your new little guy (hopefully a Caleb?) :) Good luck with everything - you are in our prayers.
I didn't realize you were so far along, I hope it all turns out okay! I'll be thinking about ya.
Scott and I did set a date- August 9th, Salt Lake Temple. (8/8/08 would have been cool, but we would have had to get married at 6:30 am! We weren't THAT attached to the day :) ha ha)
Good Luck!
Oh my goodness Mary! I hope everything goes ok with your delivery~!~ Rikki was telling me yesterday that they may have miscalculated your due date!!! Did they? You will be in my thoughts and prayers...love ya!
Brit
Cute post! Phillip is always doing, doing, doing no matter what! I'm glad that we made it onto your blog. We sure do think the world of you guys and miss you terribly. And we have been praying for that baby of yours to turn. I know that everything will turn out great in the end. I sure can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! It's getting so close to your (our) due date(s)! AHHHH!
Post a Comment