We were so lucky to be able to have Tracey, Mom and Dad Brough come to Morgantown for four days over Phil's Spring Break. We really relaxed, and we really played. To give you a taste, a few of the things we did were:
Ate desserts from Apple Annie's
Made tin foil dinners at Chestnut Ridge Park and played on the playground
Saw the overlook at Cooper's Rock
Walked "A Day in the Life of Phil" (We walked the route of what he does every day)
Did a work-out on the river trail
Stayed up late watching the Utah Jazz play-off game
We couldn't have had more fun and there couldn't have been a better way to spend Spring Break! The three Broughs will be off to Australia in the end of June to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Mom and Dad will be working with family history work in the region and Tracey will be continuing indexing work.
We sure love and miss you guys!
Here's a picture of all of us before leaving for Church Sunday morning on our last morning before Mom, Dad and Tracey left for home.







2 comments:
What a fun family visit! Loved the slideshow!
I enjoyed seeing your pictures of when your parents came. I'm just sad that I didn't get to meet them. I guess that's what happens when I party too much, eh?
Post a Comment