Saturday, May 3, 2008

April

Phil has done an awesome job posting fun pictures of the last little while. A few more things happened in April that may be fun for you to know.....


I cut my hair! I guess it ended up being 13-14 inches...I was able to donate it to "Locks of Love."



Elijah and I visited Phil's sister in Michigan so he could study for the last few tests of Anatomy...rough, but well worth finishing Anatomy well! It was hard to be apart, but it was also fun to do a visit.

He enjoyed painting in Michigan so much, that we bought him some supplies for home. Doesn't he look like he's having a blast?




You've already seen the best picture of our trip to the zoo, but here are a few more.


Spring break was not only great with Phil's parents, but it was just plain great to have Phil home...Elijah just loved it!


We are now the grateful owners of a minivan! Elijah loves to climb around in it.


We had a fun Dutch oven night with our friends...the three of us our due within 5 days of each other...we all have melted chocolate on our bellies from the yummy s'mores! A few weeks earlier, we also were given an awesome "Baby Boy Bash" shower by many of our good friends! We are all having boys! I don't have any pictures of the shower...I forgot my camera! :(

Just the other day we three friends went to the WVU farm where they were having "Kiddie Days" or something like that. The kids got to touch and pet many of the animals. They had a great time!


5 comments:

BensonFam said...

Soooo fun to catch up with you guys! Love the new haircut, and I'm so glad to hear that Phil is doing well in school (like he wouldn't be...) and that you guys are doing well. We miss you! Let us know the next time you're in town!

Britters and Parx said...

I LOVE your posts!!! IT sounds like exciting times for you guys! I can't believe you are having a baby so soon! Are you ready? Have you picked out a name yet? What is PHils schedule this summer? Miss you guys! Keep in touch!

Melissa: said...

MareBear- Way Cute Hair!!!!!

Okay, so every picture of Elijah is darling, he just can't help it!

(I love the one with Elijah and Phil walking on the ledge. That is too sweet!)

Jami Jackson said...

Wow Mary! It looks like your blog is all up to date. It was so fun to see all that you've been doing in picutre form. It made me realize how busy you guys have been in such a short while. Oh, we're going to miss you guys so much . . .

lynette said...

Oh wow, all these pics are so wonderful. And you look so beautiful! I love the new hair.

I really enjoy the slide shows, so cool.

Can't wait to get there!