
just after I found out I'm healed! I am SO RELIEVED! Sweet Elijah kept double checking, "You can pick me up?" "YES!" and then I picked him up and carried him! My back was killing me, but my heart was finally back at peace being able to be my big boy's mom again. 3 days later I ran 4 miles and enjoyed every minute of it! Here's to normal life!





8 comments:
I missed something somewhere. What happened to you? I thought everything was fine because you had a C-section.
Mary, you look so happy!! You guys sure have been having fun these past months. I'm sad we haven't been there for all the fun (and the cake!!). We still haven't blessed Wesley because we're just hoping to be in a house soon. I think we'll probably do it here in a couple weeks. I don't want him to get too big.
Anyways, I love all the pictures!! And your garden, Phil, looks amazing! I am so proud of you and your skills. We can't wait until you'll share your veggies with us when you're our neighbors!!
Oh! I didn't realize a C-section took that much recovery. It makes sense. Glad you're up and about now. :)
You guys are so cute!! I love the pict of your little family. Holy cow 4 miles I am impressed. I had Grant a year ago and still can't run a mile!!! You guys are cute and can't wait to see you guys and play when we get back.
Let me get this straight: three days after recovering from a C-section you ran FOUR MILES?!? You rock! I slacked off this summer and am only doing two miles at a time right now. Maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to keep up with you-- and I didn't have a baby!
Hey Mary:). I'm glad you're feeling better and I am so thankful to have you in my life! Thanks for being so kind to Doug while he was in West Virginia, for being my furniture liason, and thanks for letting me in on your family's updates via the blog. Love you!
Hi Mary,
It's Eileen Wingfield from the 13th ward. I'm glad I found you on blogger and happy to hear you're doing well. Congrats on baby Caleb. I just had my 1st baby in May. I'd really like to talk to you about something. Can you e-mail me your phone number so we can talk soon? eileen dot wingfield at gmail. Then can you delete my e-mail from the comment? Thanks.
I LOVE this picture of you!! You look great!! How are you? Surviving two kids??
Post a Comment