So I have really missed gardening, and I was really spoiled living in Holladay, UT at the Tauteoli's house where I did that 0.2 acre garden... Without boring you with details, I decided I would wet my feet here and see where and to what extent vegetables would grow. We have a couple of garden areas, but they get lots of shade, and we've never gardened in pots before either, so this year was going to be our test. Here's how it turned out so far.
One of my favorite things has been to see Elijah get excited to do it with me. He loves to come out and "weed" with me and water the plants. He just loves to pick "his tomatoes"--he still remembers planting them with me. I know a lot better how to do things here, and I'm excited for next year!!!
BY THE WAY, WE DID A LOT OF POSTS ALL TONIGHT, SO KEEP SCROLLING DOWN FOR MORE UPDATES...








3 comments:
You'll have to share your gardening knowledge with me...I miss having a garden too!!
Your garden is so cool! I didn't know we had that hobby in common. So, how did your mom teach you to cook your beans? Mylee loves my garden too, she especially loves picking things that are ALMOST ripe. Pink tomatoes anyone? Love ya, Mel
I want to know how you cooked your beans, too! Mine did okay, but they weren't as big as yours-- maybe they got too much shade.
Post a Comment