Oh, Mary! My internet service isn't advanced enough to let me see videos, but I am loving the sweet pictures of Caleb. What a great name and what a little beautiful (HANDSOME!) sweetheart. I'm thrilled for you and I look forward to holding him when I come back to WV.
Congratulations, Mary! He is a beautiful boy! I am glad everything went well and hope you are able to recover quickly. I can't wait to meet him in person!
7 comments:
too sweet too sweet too sweet!
Oh, Mary! My internet service isn't advanced enough to let me see videos, but I am loving the sweet pictures of Caleb. What a great name and what a little beautiful (HANDSOME!) sweetheart. I'm thrilled for you and I look forward to holding him when I come back to WV.
Mary, I could just feel the tender moment you are having with this beautiful heaven sent little one.
Thanks for sharing great updates.
Amber
Mary, I'm so happy for you! I just barely started blogging, and it so fun to see how you are doing. Sure love ya! Melinda (mlomax.blogspot.com)
Oh my goodness! Such a little doll, congratulations!!!
Congratulations, Mary! He is a beautiful boy! I am glad everything went well and hope you are able to recover quickly. I can't wait to meet him in person!
OHHH he is so sweet! When can I come visit you guys? Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment