He's HERE! This morning at 8:28 our little Caleb Timothy Brough was pulled bum first out of Mary's tummy. Although more involved than she realized, the C-section went very well, and Mary is doing OK. Caleb is adorable and our family of four just feels even more "right" now that he's with us in person. He was 8lbs 8oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. Anyway, we're going to go for "more" and "soon" as far as these posts go, so don't expect much in the way of creativity for now. We just want you all here with us in spirit so here's a little tid-bit of our man! We love him to death. More to come soon...
August 2024
4 weeks ago





6 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad that I could be the first to post a comment. He looks JUST like Elijah!!! He is so cute. I can't believe that baby is out of your belly. Holy Cow! It makes it a little more real to me that I will have one of those really soon. I'm so glad that everything went well and you are doing OK. CONGRATULATIONS you guys. You did great!!!
CONGRATS!!! He is very cute! Hooray for having a baby here! Isn't it so great when they are finally out and in your arms? He looks very sweet. I'm so glad all went well. Keep the pictures coming!
If I had bionic legs I would start running over there right now so I could squeeze that sweet little boy!
(and all of you!)
He's here, hooray! What a sweetie! Keep sending those pictures, the more, the better!
M
Oh how cute it he!!! I love it!! I am so happy for you. Congrats and what a cute name. It is remarkable how much spirit and life they bring into our lives. We love you and can't wait to see him in person. We look forward to seeing more pictures!! Yolanda
He is so cute! Great job phil on the pics...what a sweetie!
Congrats!! We are so excited to come and meet all of you! Aren't babies so precious!!
Post a Comment