Cute Video #4!
You guys are so good at the updateson the the little cutie!! He is so adorable, I love video clip #3. He is sooooo cute! Congrats you two!
I am so amazed at how well you guys are keeping up your blog!! I love the videos and pictures. Elijah looks so big compared to little Caleb. I bet you guys are just loving it.
My kids are eating these videos/pics up!!!(me too.)Happy Father's Day, Phil!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You guys are so good at the updateson the the little cutie!! He is so adorable, I love video clip #3. He is sooooo cute! Congrats you two!
I am so amazed at how well you guys are keeping up your blog!! I love the videos and pictures. Elijah looks so big compared to little Caleb. I bet you guys are just loving it.
My kids are eating these videos/pics up!!!
(me too.)
Happy Father's Day, Phil!
Post a Comment