Thursday, March 27, 2008

Black Beans!!!






OK, so I have been trying to make black beans the way I had it in Brazil for a long time. Every once in a while I give it another go, and this is how things turned out this time. Elijah helped me mash some, we cooked all of the yummy artery-clocking stuff, and then there's the finished product... I don't know whether they look good or not, but I sure enjoyed them. :) One day I'll get it down the Brazilian way and you'll all want the recipe just from LOOKING at it. Just wait and see...

7 comments:

Melissa: said...

that looks delicious! I would love the recipe :)

Melissa: said...

You guys don't dress up that nice on just a regular Thursday, do you? I'm guessing this was a Sunday dinner. Either that, or Morgantown has turned you guys into fancy-schmancy's...

Jackson Family said...

I've tried Phil's awesome recipe and it is very tasty!! Next time you make that, I hope to get some again.

Nettie said...

Okay, that already looks great! I would love the recipe, too. Black beans are my favorite legume. (That's a funny sounding thing to say!)

Britters and Parx said...

Mary I am going private. What is your email address?

Brit- post it to my going private post. Thx! love ya!

S and M said...

Phillip - I saw your blog through Emily Benson and Merkley's blog. Cute kid! And congrats on having another one. You can check out our blog at: http://scottmaylyn.blogspot.com/

Maylyn

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh!!! Feijada
Deu agua na boca..
Magna(Fortaleza, Brasil)