Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a sweet kid!

This is Phillip here. We have been taking some short videos with our camera lately, and I wanted to post some of them. I feel a little bit bad that Elijah "didn't feel up to smiling" in this movie, but you can just see how sweet that kid is. You just want to squeeze him to death! Take a look.

4 comments:

Melissa: said...

Keep 'em coming! i love seeing that cute boy!

P.S. What kind of video camera do you have? We are shopping for one.

Britters and Parx said...

Oh my gosh!!! this is the CUTEST video!!! This is one that you will laugh at when Elijah's all grown up!!! Well, I guess you are probably laughing now! That is too cute!

Brit

Jackson Family said...

I love that he admitted to not being able to smile. And I LOVE the one of his prayer because he looks so tired at the beginning of it. What a fun kid!!

Diane Owen said...

I'm glad its not just my kid who can't always find her "happy face". He does look like a pretty sweet kid though. Definitely keep the videos coming so we won't miss you all quite so much. How's baby boy number 2 growing?