
We have quite a bit to update here, but I couldn't resist putting this picture up really quick. Mary and Elijah, along with many other moms and kids from the area here all caravaned up to Pittsburgh to go to the zoo. You can tell here that although there may have been some less exciting moments, there definitely were exciting things to take in! Our little man is adorable, isn't he?!





4 comments:
Mary, hope you don't mind I saw your blog on Brandon & Brit's & wanted to see how you were doing...Elijah is getting so big! They move so fast at this age I can barely keep up with Parker anymore! We've got the same little backpack (or leash as some people call it) for Parker, it's the only way to keep them close...too many awesome things out there to experience, especially at the zoo! Hope you're doing well, we miss ya!
Love that picture!! He looks like a little ball of energy. And I can't believe your #2 will be here so soon!!!!
That is a FANTASTIC photo!
I'm stealing it, may I have your permission?
You bet!
Post a Comment