Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's a .....

So, here is my first attempt at making a video with my camera....


We are so excited! It is amazing that we don't have to think of girl names at all! For those of you who don't know, we didn't know Elijah was a boy until he was born, and this time I am really glad we know! I just love all my guys!!!! Any cute name ideas?

AND.... Monday, Elijah just kept taking his diaper off! He role-plays using the bathroom all the time, and I knew it would come to this. So, for family night, right after the ultrasound, we bought him some underwear! I've had some things scheduled, so he's been practicing in pull-ups until now, but now he has his first underwear on...Thomas the Train! He has peed in the toilet like 6 times in the last two days, so I think that is great. He has had some relapses with staying in bed, but for the most part they are short-lived. Hopefully they will fade away forever soon!

10 comments:

Diane Owen said...

woohoo for boys! you get to luck out of all the girl drama for a while huh? :) Congrats! Is it fun knowing this time? I'm so excited for you! How are are feeling this time around? I'll think of names for you, I love the name stuff, as long as I don't have to talk to Ryan about it!

Britters and Parx said...

Oh congrats!!!!! That is so dang exciting! When are you due again??
Brit

Phillip and Mary said...

Hey Brit! He is due June 21st!

Melissa: said...

Mary, how fun of you to video and show us... I felt like I was sitting right next to you :)

I'm so excited for you!

Emy5 said...

How fun for you, and something you've done before. Elijah gets someone to wrestle with. I hope not right away!

The Wards said...

Since you only produce boys and we only produce girls, our kids will have some good people to date and maybe marry. -Jeana

Nettie said...

Yes, that definitely looks like a boy! It will be so fun for Elijah to have a brother buddy! Congratulations!

Kim Walker said...

If that's not obvious, I don't know what is!!! I'm so glad we're having boys together, Mary!

Dream come true said...

I am so excited for you guys! are you coming to bear lake this summer?

Phillip and Mary said...

Hey Laur! The baby is due June 21st, so Bear Lake is not an option for us this year! :(!