Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's been a while!








Hello everyone! This last month and a half has been awesome! We went to Utah for Christmas, and that event was just DREAMY and filled our hearts with so much love and joy! I think it was my best Christmas ever because I have always taken for granted the living, breathing, huggable people I have always shared Christmas with. But I didn't take it for granted this year. I just kept looking over at people and thinking, "I'm right here. I really am. Right next to them!" It just felt so good to all of us. Elijah had a blast with each of his grandparents and was totally comfortable with all the family! And Phil just basked...in family, and in being away from school! Far FAR away, for just a little while.




BUT, now that were back at the ranch, life is as busy as ever. I am trying to nip this keeping-Elijah-in-the-toddler-bed thing once and for all. And I'm exercising with Sam Rayburn (a wonderful friend here in Morgantown!) We are toying with the idea of selling our car and getting a minivan. Phil has his first anatomy test this Friday, and then we are going to Michigan for the weekend, since Monday is a holiday! Fun times for our family!



A week from Monday we find out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl! Be sure to check in!

5 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

I've been patiently waiting for a new post from you!!! It really was so great to see you guys over Christmas break. You're all so special to us in our books! =) I can't wait to find out if your babe is a boy or a girl! I'll be anxiously anticipating the news! Oh, and FOR SURE you need to read Twilight! It's so good! Love ya!
Brit

Diane Owen said...

yay for posts! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting!! :) I'm glad you guys enjoyed you holiday in Utah, I was so sad we didn't get to see you...maybe next time! I loved all the pictures, your kid is getting so cute! Can't wait for more baby news. Keep on posting, I live for blogs these days!

Emy5 said...

You're back, but then you're gone again? You're having way too much fun, girl! Hope to see you soon. Great happy pics, btw.

D said...

He sure looks like a happy kid!

Nettie said...

It sounds and looks like you had a wonderful time!

I'll be looking forward to hering your ultrasound results!