Bitter: Elijah threw up tonight.
Sweet: Allison laughed for the first time today.
Phil is in the middle of his surgery rotation and we are all exausted. I'm doing "Insanity" and losing weight finally. Caleb is talking up a cute storm. Almost no one is sleeping through the night. We go through a lot of bananas, crackers, peanut butter, feta, ranch, cereal, milk, veggie juice, eggs, diapers, wipes, detergent and deoderant. Elijah loves to take pictures. Caleb is spending a lot of time in time out. He also loves trains. Allison likes to grab toys.
Bitter: It's January. Cold, gray, and long.
Sweet: It's January. A new start, tons to look forward to, and kids that wear snow pants, push their trucks in the snow, and then come in for some hot chocolate. Good times.
ps. I know I need to update/add pictures. I'm working on it.
July 18-31, 2024
7 months ago





7 comments:
January's got me down too. But it's bearable.
I'm so glad to see you posting again. The winter is kind of rough with staying inside all the time. Way to go on losing weight! I've been working out hard in the early mornings, but I'm having a hard time limiting my diet, so my weight loss isn't much yet. Can't wait to see pictures, especially of your little girl. I'm sure she's adorable!
I'm getting ready to start insanity but am nervous because I don't get sleep either, ever, and Bryce is always gone. How do you do it? Do you do it before they wake up, or after they go to bed. I know I won't be able to do it while they are awake so those are my options. I WILL do it, but it's going to be rough:) any advice would be awesome.
you sound like a mother who knows =) love to you my sweet mary!
Oh cute Mary! You are amazing and always so cheerful and happy. I am so sorry Elijah threw up. We had that last week and its aweful. Please let me know if you need anything. Lots of love Amy
It has been so fun to read some updates on your cute family!
January is almost over--that's sweet, right? Of course, I find February to be even worse, but I am trying to gear up for Valentine's day, even though I have a love/hate relationship with this holiday. And once Valentine's day is over, we'll be on the downhill of February and on to March!
We miss you guys!
You are such a talented writer Mary! It runs in your family! =)
Post a Comment