

Before school started we took yet another road trip to finish up the summer! We visited Phil's sister Amy and her family who live in Michigan. We had a great time!
Now our sweet, wonderful hubby and dad is back in school! The boys cry every morning when he leaves, but he's been managing to study at home after class which has been good for us all! The boys have even learned to leave him alone! It's better for Phil because he has to spend less time setting up and packing up, less worry about food, and when he does take the occasional break, it's with us! I am so proud of Phil for all he is doing!
Elijah and I are going to be doing a little preschool together, and for a while, his friend Ayslin will join us! Preschool starts September 1st and I am so excited!





5 comments:
We're going to try a little neighborhood preschool too. You'll have to share some ideas with me!
Oh, such darling pictures! Miss you guys so much. GOOD LUCK with your preschool! Love you.
I'm glad you are doing the preschool thing. You'll be such a great teacher! And I'm glad Phil's schedule is working out for him and you guys. We sure miss you and Morgantown.
I am so excited too! Mary I think the kids are going to have so much fun.
I am so glad that Phillip gets to study at home. It makes such a difference even if it's just for short little breaks that you get to spend together.
So smart of Phil to study at home. That way the kids see him when they're still awake. Wait, reverse that: Phil gets to see them while they're awake. Everybody gets to see everybody before bedtime!
Post a Comment