So much has happend since we last posted on our blog, that it is hard to know where to begin. But, here's to more pictures and less blah-ging.
PHILLIP
This is Phil's dream car. People-mover meets power. I have a great future ahead of me!
This is Phil being an awesome dad. He is always an awesome dad!
Phil studies HARD, and he is doing great!
Phil also had a birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
MARY
I am teaching a preschool. I could be long-winded about how fun this is, but I won't.
Let's just say I LOVE IT!!!!!!
For those of you who used to care, here's a "during" photo of my weight loss. I'm just shy of 15 pounds from my goal. I also cut my hair.
I made a birthday chair cover (see above; the embroidery was done by my talented friend Kim), and I recovered my couch. Now I only have 998 projects left on my list!


before
after
ELIJAH
Loves Preschool; he is beginning to tell me accurately what words start with.
Loves books (and being interrupted by our "angel in a chub suit" Caleb)
Is awfully handsome, don't you think?
And loves playing "house," cars, "Fire" (you run with pushing your truck yelling "fire!), trains, PBSkids.org, store/restaurant, hide and seek, and watching shows.
CALEB
Is learning to fold his arms for prayer.
When he's not praying, he's...emptying out the rag drawer, then the food storage, then the bread pans, oh, and then the tupperware. Wait! There's toys, too!?! Play coins and toy food also make a nice sound when dumped...etc. You get the idea.
And, last but not least, for you viewing pleasure......
And, last but not least, for you viewing pleasure......








14 comments:
what a beautiful family you have. you forgot to mention all the get togethers and service you've been doing...=)
Sooo great to catch up with you guys! I'm glad Phil's doing well in school and you're enjoying your preschool (I'm doing something along those lines this year as well - it's a music class for preschoolers called musikgarten - you should check it out - you'd be great at it.) Anyway - you look amazing and your boys are getting so big.
Wow, Mary, you look fantastic! I also love the new look for the couch! I'm glad you enjoy teaching. Your kids are growing up so fast! Thanks for the update!
I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed that post!! I love seeing your apartment and that refinished couch looks AWESOME!! How do you find the time for such things? Your kids are adorable, Phil's dream truck is huge, and MARY, you look TOTALLY AMAZING!! Jon was looking over my shoulder as I was reading, and he said, "Wow! She looks amazing!!". We are both so proud of you and know you are going to reach that goal. Good work. Love you guys!
Mary, you look fabulous and I LOVE your hair. Okay, I'll say it. I want your hair. :) Can we hear more about your weight loss tips. I need those over here too. Thanks for the update and glad you're enjoying teaching pre-school.
I love your couch! What an amazing job you've done!
Thanks for the update! Your preschool class looks fun. Can't wait until Amy is old enough to join. :) BTW, your couch looks awesome! Way to go!
I can't believe how big Caleb is! Glad you guys made it back and have been staying busy!
WOW!! You look Amazing :) Great Job! Your couch looks awesome and your family is so dang cute! I love your cute updates :)
Cute, cute pictures! I loved watching Elijah run/skip alongside you to the pulpit today to bear his testimony.
Cute cute, Mary. You're wonderful!
Your family is so cute!! Love the video!
So I just got your birthday card back in the mail! 20 cents short, dang it! (weird shaped card;/ This is what the card said, "Mary, Happy Birthday! One year older and WISER ;) I hope that you are doing great. You look WONDERFUL! Congrats on meeting your goal with your health. That is awesome! You sound like things are going well. PLEASE keep in touch! Lova ya! -Brittany.
"Mary, Hope you have a great day! We love you!" -BW (Brandon)
We were thinkin of you yesterday!!
Mary, can you send your mailing address to karatoone@gmail.com? Thanks!
Post a Comment