We were a month late, but we decided to try to do Caleb's "one year" portraits by ourselves. Phillip took the pictures, and we thought we'd share them with you. There are quite a few of both the boys as well as just Caleb. They're pretty cute and handsome, don't you think?! We're hoping to get some printed out soon so we can send some actual pictures on to many of you. Let us know if you have personal requests... :)
More posts about our trips, etc. to come. Sorry to jump around but I thought you'd enjoy these.
August 2024
4 weeks ago








6 comments:
How adorable! They are all just WONDERFUL! The boys are so cute together. You can tell how much they love each other. Love, Mom and Dad
So cute! What little sweeties! You can definitely tell they love each other. I'm so excited for Lincoln to get bigger so that Parker can play with him like that!
They are so handsome!! Great Job! And i loved the video of your packed van. I am very impressed with your organization!
It was SOOO great to see you guys!! I'm glad that it ended up being more than just one time. ;) Make sure to update your blog often so that we can feel connected to you even clear across the country! love ya!
These pictures are SO CUTE!! Honestly, can your kids get any cuter? Thanks for the post!
What cute boys! Great photography too. I don't think I have the gift for it. Isn't it amazing how fast kids grow? Hope things are going well for you both these days! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment