Here's a good representation our lives for the last while. We're excited to update all of you on our family adventures! Coming soon on our blogspot blog...
Looks like you took a road trip. Funny, sometimes our van looks like that after a day of running errands. You boys are so cute! Hope life is treating you great.
Thank goodness you wrote! I was going to call you and demand to know what was going on. I am sorry I didn't get my act together enough to coordinate fun times in Utah!
4 comments:
Too adorable! And I want a separate copy of that picture up on top! We miss you!
Me, too! My first expression was, OHHHHHH! Copy, please. Love, Mom
Looks like you took a road trip. Funny, sometimes our van looks like that after a day of running errands. You boys are so cute! Hope life is treating you great.
Thank goodness you wrote! I was going to call you and demand to know what was going on. I am sorry I didn't get my act together enough to coordinate fun times in Utah!
Post a Comment