Hey! Here is a great tag! Post the fourth photo you find in your fourth folder! This is baby Elijah, stuck under a stool. Oh man, he is so adorable! I tag Melissa, Kara, and Brittany!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey mary, I put those pictures of Elijah on my blog so that you could steal them for yourself. I figured it was easier than emailing you a huge file. Ps sorry that I didn't get more pictures for you......... I always feel camera happy so I don't end up getting very many and always wish I had.
5 comments:
hey mary, I put those pictures of Elijah on my blog so that you could steal them for yourself. I figured it was easier than emailing you a huge file. Ps sorry that I didn't get more pictures for you......... I always feel camera happy so I don't end up getting very many and always wish I had.
I loved this tag too because is was so easy. That is a funny picture of Elijah. What a cutie!
That is so funny! Cute little boy!
I imagine he wasn't exactly silent while he was trying to extract himself from the chair legs . . .
Cool pictures and wonderful memories.
We are looking forward to seeing and squeezing the entire Brough clan!
Love ya Dad
Post a Comment