Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chestnut Ridge Park

While Lynette and Tim were here we went to Chestnut Ridge Park to barbeque our dinner, drive Phil's remote control truck, play on the playground and just be outside for a while. In the end, Elijah (and many of us) all wanted to wade into the lake. We couldn't resist. It couldn't just stop at wading for Elijah though, and we felt like you have to let a little boy be his little boy self all the way at times like this. :) So, this is how things ended up...

6 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Yes, that pile of laundry does make a great excuse to your lagging posts. I do, however, expect you to get it all folded and your blog all updated TODAY!! just kidding. I know exactly how you feel, let me tell you.

Oh, I am amazed at your awesome clean room and am glad this is giving you a chance to be home more with your cute family.

And, I loved the little video of Elijah. It made me realize, again, how much I miss you guys. He is such a cutie and just the way I remember him - so full of energy.

love you guys!

D said...

Doni!

Melissa: said...

Love the posts. Way cute pictures. I think I'm going to have to steal them ;P

Miss you guys!!

Britters and Parx said...

I love the pics! It makes it feel like you guys are closer. =) Mary, You are so photogenic!!

Melinda Lomax & Fam said...

Mary - I love seeing all this stuff about your life. It makes you feel "not so far away". Thanks for blogging! Love ya, Mel

ps, I'll do the ABC tag thing soon :)

Jen said...

It's so fun to read what you are all up to. Your new family picture is so cute. We miss you guys.