A = ADVOCATE FOR: Girl's Nights Out
B = BEST FEATURE: Baby toe...you should see it!
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My hubby.
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Be as healthy as I can be...this isn't my strongest area!
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: PJ bottoms.
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Shopping.
G = GOOD AT: Spending money (see above) and making charts and lists.
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: to bungee jump or sky dive.
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Pay off student loans, Pay cash for a house, go on a 2nd honeymoon, save the rest . . .(dito on Jami's...great list!)
J = JUNKIE FOR: Chocolatey gooey sweets of all shapes and sizes.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: My sister Melissa.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Inside I'm a sleek, strong, running machine!
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: The births of our two boys!
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: give birth normally...C-sections from here on out!
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Lately, clothes.
Q = QUOTE: "Be careful what you think about, you'll get it."- my dad.
R = REASON TO SMILE: AC
S = SORRY ABOUT: Not giving more to Phil at this crazy time!
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Melissa, Brittany, and Melinda
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Baseball
V = VERY SCARED OF: Phil dying!
W = WORST HABIT: eating too much.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Hawaii...Maui to be specific!
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: 1950's
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius
PS...there was nothing for the letter 'P', so here's a 'PS' :)
August 2024
4 weeks ago





6 comments:
LOVE the picture of your guys up in the mountains! When was that taken? Make sure you guys let me know when you're coming to town next and I will absolutely plan a get together. Hope you're all doing well!
You have a baby toe? I thought we'd bred that out! (Mine is so tiny I can barely see it).
And yes, you are a sleek, strong, running machine. Never doubt it!
Love mom
Loved it!! I'm totally with you on the shopping for new clothes at this time in life. I realized that most of my summer clothes are packed in some box somewhere so I've had to shop for some replacements - so sad, but so fun! miss ya!
that last comment was actually from me, not from my sister.
Okay, I can't wait to see that baby toe. Mom's right, where on earth did you get it? I certainly do NOT have that claim to fame.
Guess what. In 24 hours, I"LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(wahoo!)
I have been SOO bad at blogging the last few weeks! Our computer has a dumb virus or something and is SO slow! I'm on Brandon's work computer. Hope all is well! Love you guys! Post more pics of your new little guy!
Post a Comment