Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Little Genius!

Check this out! Elijah's newest favorite thing when we're outside is to find "the ABCs" on things like the make of a car on the car's trunk or a big sign somewhere... He then yells out "I want to do my ABCs" and he just keeps getting better! One day he saw this "remember" block on our bookshelf, did that, and here's how he did. He just blew us away!

3 comments:

BensonFam said...

That's awesome! You haven't by any chance shown him the video by Leapfrog have you? "The Letter Factory"? Livvy was two and a half when her grandma gave it to her and after just a few showings had them pretty much down. I LOVE watching kids discover and learn new things! What a handsome little man you have by the way.

Melissa: said...

Little smarty! That is impressive!

Kim Walker said...

Way to go Elijah! I'm fully impressed with his skills. Can he teach Kate?