Great news! I just checked weather.com and there's a sun picture on the 10th day of the 10 day forecast!!!!!!! Mind you it is covered part-way with a cloud and the description is "mostly cloudy," but my heart just lept with the pure joy of hope! I don't know about any of you, but I'm really looking forward to a sunny day. Warm would be amazing, too, but sunny would be a fantastic start! Yeah!! We just have to wait til the 27th!
6 comments:
I've been checking every day lately...I'm pretty sure they are just keeping a sun picture on the 10th day to give us all some hope! :) But, I'll believe because I'm dying to see Mr. Sun again!!!
I have been checking every day as well, and wahoo! I couldn't remember the last time I had seen sun in Morgantown until this morning when it was streaming in our windows. I am almost tempted to take a walk on the rail trail, but then I remembered, it is still below freezing!
the sun came out today!! you were right and it was so refreshing!!! i hope you are doing well my friend!!! can we play!?
I hope you have been getting some of the Spring we have been enjoying up here! We are loving it. Funny how I love each new season as it comes and decide it is my favorite.
Okay, Mary, I miss you. Post, please. Or call me: 208-241-2889.
I'm so sad that you still haven't posted a picture of your baby. I'm sure your boys have grown up so much too. Please post soon!
Post a Comment