Elijah has been working hard on his letters, and loves reading the first two or three "BOB" books (some great books that introduce a few more short words each book). Every chance he gets he is writing an "E" for someone. He's putting together a LOT of things with regards to reading, and you can see it is obviously exciting for him!.
Nothing needs to be said. How cute is HE?!!!!





5 comments:
I am loving all these videos! Keep em' coming!
And I'm really curious where you got that awesome letter poster thing on your wall. It's so cool and seems very helpful.
Why don't big kids get excited when they learn new things? I want teenagers jumping up and down-- and college students, too!
Hey Broughs-
Good to see you're bloggers, hope you don't mind me making a comment. It was so good to finally see who I was talking to. It was such a mystery. We haven't been bloggers for long (maybe a year) but it's a great way to keep in touch, especially when you're away from family.
I dig your glasses and your kids. Now, if we could only meet in person, hmmm?
Micki
mary, thanks for your post. I'm so glad you'll be in town. I'm thinking Mike and I will be in "divide and conquer" mode, so I'll be hanging out in SL at Primary's by myself a lot. It would be good to get together for lunch with Melissa or something/anthing. My cell is 801-430-3404 - call me. Love ya, Mel
Elijah and Parker are two of a kind. Parker can't get enough of letters and numbers. He is right on the brink of reading, because he is so excited to learn all about it. Elijah can write better than a few of my first graders. Great for him!
When are you coming out to Utah. I definitely want to see you when you come! jenniferapratt@gmail.com
Post a Comment