Happy Halloween! Here's our little Jack-O-Lantern.

Elijah explains the candy part...

Wow guys. Do you think I'm up to all this?

We're read to go!

This picture has written all over it "It's been a long night mom--my work is done... Mind if I just sit here with my candy for a while?

Oh, and here's Elijah and the Jack-O-Lantern we made as a family.

Here's our little Elijah-man, hard at work.
7 comments:
Look at your cute little guys! I love the fireman outfit. It looks like Elijah got quite the candy haul!
Kaleb and Elijah are sooooo adorable! I just love their costumes!
What a fun Halloween! Your boys looks so cute. It would have been fun to go trick-or-treating with you guys.
You have such cute kids! We had so much fun with you guys on Halloween!!! Next year? :) And thank you sooo much for the cookies, they were delicious! I need that recipe!
Cute pictures, you guys have some of the most fun boys. Thanks for inviting us over we had lots of fun. We need to get together again real soon.
The costumes are adorable. Sounds like you guys had a great night.
Have you guys gotten my e-mail about our Christmas get together? I don't think I have your current e-mails. And I don't know if you'll be in town for the holidays... but if you will we're having a little party on the 27th. Let me know what your plans are. sonata32@hotmail.com
Post a Comment